Saturday, March 07, 2009

Arrived in Mumbai

I have arrived in Mumbai since yesterday 6th March 2009. It is a nice city with a lot of stories to tell. Driving between 35 and 40 km away from BOM airport to the Central Business District (CBD), I must say Mumbai is the largest city I have ever visited.


Tomorrow, 8th March 2009, I will attend and make presentation in a pre-conference on Research to reduce tobacco-related inequalities organized by the Tobacco Research network on Disparities (TReND). Later during the evening the main conference is expected to be inagurated by Her Excellence Pratibha Devisingh Patil, the President of India .

2 comments:

Ksavyera said...

What a GREAT photo :D
I like the way seashore was decorated ))) Hope I will be there too one day ))) good luck at conference XD

Hector Mongi said...

Thanks "Green Lover". You would really come to Mumbai to see how nature is amazingly conserved. The shore provide a big lesson to those who speak about vulnerability of our lake shores to rising sea levels and other related catastrophes but doing nothing.