Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Robert Reich on Barack Obama: One of the Most Accurate Predictions

My colleague Charles S. Kauffman of the International START Secretariat has read my post on Robert Reich and reminded me of his successful predictions. I admire Prof Reich for two important reasons. His strong belief in his profession as an economist. When I interracted with him as among the CMU community in Adelaide Australia, Robert disclosed his family friendship with Bill Clintons. However, during the democratic race for presidential candidature, Reich decided to act professionally by defending what he believed as the right path for the America and American people. He endorsed the Barack Obama's Campaign for change, remained firm on this despite a lot of challenges from his readers. Today, 5th November 2008, Obama is a president elect of the US and Reich has emerged as a Hero. I believe Obama would keep him by his side.

No comments: